Completely unecessary, but hey, I’m a hopeless fan, and I wanted to have some fun. So there.
It all started with this, which then turned into this list:
1. Because Yoochun is a crybaby.
2. Because Junsu starts crying when Yoochun starts crying.
3. Because Changmin seems like the oldest and most mature even though he’s the youngest.
4. Because Jaejoong acts like the youngest despite being the oldest.
5. Because they give the most passionate performances on stage that they even cry while singing. I have never seen any group that had been carried away with the emotion of a song to actually be driven in tears.
6. Because they’re very grateful of their fans that one time they even kneeled on stage to praise the audience during the last performance.
7. Because their vocal talent and powerful performances is unrefutable and undeniable.
8. Because no matter how perfect they may seem, they always make mistakes, and it makes them more human.
9. Because Yoochun used to come up with the weirdest get-ups, hairstyles, and clothes. We all think his stylist hated him.
10. Because Jaejoong keeps insisting that he doesn’t look good when he smiles so he covers his mouth when he laughs. We all, of course, disagree.
11. Because despite Yunho’s manly tough exterior on camera, he’s a pile of mush and cute-ness inside.
12. Because all of them are complete goofballs. Even Changmin… except sometimes he watches the others with a “What in the world are my hyungs doing?” expression.
13. Because Changmin always has crazy hand gestures like a conductor, whenever they sing a ballad song.
14. Because Junsu’s laugh is so unique you can’t help but laugh along with him and the other members love to imitate him to tease him. (I want to show the clip, but I can’t find it. It involves a takoyaki contest, and Junsu loosing, which of course prompted him to complain, which in turn prompts the rest to gang up on him. And it the clip ends when Junsu laughs his “Eu kyang kyangTM” laugh, which the others gleefuly imitates. Message me when you find it.)
15. Because their acapellas are to die for. And they can turn an unremarkable song into a piece of jaw-dropping heavenly music.
16. Because Changmin is the most feared member of the group despite being the youngest. See, height + muscles + sharp tongue + innocent face + evil mind = most feared member of the group…
17. …Unless of course faced with Yunho’s wrath. … Leader-shi rules all.
watcha lookin' at?
18. Because only Jaejoong can pull off bleached blond hair without looking totally ridiculous or trying-hard. And we want platinum blonde Jaejoong back. Who’s with me?
19. Because writing and reading fanfictions about them is fun. Fanfiction is an essential in the fandom.
20. Because Junsu’s peculiar obsession with soccer makes the other members think that he should have been a soccer player instead.
21. Because Jaejoong trips on his own foot probably 10x a day. Okay, used to… Does he still trip? Because I used to think he wouldn’t be Jaejoong unless he trips…
22. Because despite their appearance (come on, pretty gorgeous Asian superstars…), athletics is one of their strong points. The group’s competitiveness is almost intimidating. See Suju’s EHB DBSK ep. and Infinite Challenge and… uhm, pretty much every sport clip with DBSK competing on it.
23. Because Changmin’s vocal range is unbelievably high that I’m pretty sure he would be able to break my computer monitor if he turns it on full force.24. Because they just love torturing each other, and their favorite victim is Junsu. Poor guy…
25. Because it is not a hidden fact that Jaejoong is camwhore, and I know for a fact that he has a built-in seeking device that enables him to spot cameras within a fifty-foot radius.25. Because Changmin is the sheer definition of four-dimentionality and wit…
26. …Yet, when you think the guy is nothing but snark and sarcasm, he surprises you with how often he laughs hysterically (of course, mostly at Junsu’s expense) .
27. Because Changmin has a special quirk– when he’s happy, his eyes are mismatched, and when he’s annoyed, his lips are mismatched.
28. Because Changmin has the uncanny ability to eat 7 meals a day without growing fat. How unfair is that?
29. Because Junsu sings randomly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He goes on. And on. And on. And–
30. Because THEY JUST LOVE BUGGING JUNSU TO DEATH! Poor Junsu…
31. Becasuse Yoochun and Jaejoong comes up with the sweetest most beautiful melodies I’ve ever heard of… Kiss Shita Mama, Love Bye Love, Colors Melody and Harmnony, Wasurenaide, Kiss the Baby Sky, 9095… Actually, all of them have nice compositions. Junsu’s Picture of You, Yunho’s Checkmate, Changmin’s lyrics for Korean version of Love in the Ice and Evergreen. They should all write and release more songs.
32. Because past the mischievous glint in his eyes, smile almost as bright as the sun, and constant teasing of Junsu, Yoochun is the most sensitive man I have ever known.
33. YunJae, YooSu, Kiss Couple, Soulmates, Soulfighters, 2U, Tall Brothers, MinSu, Jaesu, Hosu…
35. There’s a reason Soulfighters is my favorite couple. One moment they’re like mother and son, the next they hit each other, then hug each other, then they come to an agreement to live together peacefully, then declare that they (or Jaejoong, rather) love each other and then be back to hitting each other again, and again , and–dare I say it– again.
34. They could seriously form a real family, complete with a mom (Jaejoong), a dad (Yunho) and kids (Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin). They fit their roles perfectly well.
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
35. They just… just complement each other so well. They just fit together like that, like they were born to dominate stages together. Where one has weakness on one part, the others fill it up. Strenths get magnified.
36. Yunho… you have to know tbat even the combined strength of the rest of your members cannot stop Jaejoong’s vanity…
37. Link . Oh… well, I guess that works, too… And that (although it’s a little too harsh).
38. Sometimes, when you see Changmin in deep thought, you can’t help but think that he’s planning ways on world domination.
39. Work ethics are the best I’ve seen. They always do their best to deliver the best show they could give to their fans.
And wherever they are, they always know how to have fun, whether it’s by bullying Junsu or getting overexcited with simple things… like toy soy beans and soy sauces… or barbie dolls. Seriously.
40. I’ve read this somewhere and I can’t help but agree wholeheartedly –> They are Energizer Bunny on crack.
Exhibit B (Chagmin, I commend you for not laughing and/or hitting them when you finished).
Exhibit D (And they pick on Junsu again).
Exhibit — er, I probably shouldn’t. We don’t have enough alphabets…
41. They like to make me cry. Of course, seeing hyper Junsu in a wheelchair alone makes me want to cry, but the brief performance of Bolero that started at around 3:17 made me seriously bawl. Dedication is the word. Dedication.
42. PEARL RED SEA. I need to be a part fo it. Cassiopeia, BigEast or International… They’re the same Pearl Red Sea… Red Ocean is so breath-taking and amazing. Their determination and devotion to show how much they love DBSK just makes me love DBSK more.
43. I have to be honest. For some insane reason I couldn’t remember, I didn’t like Junsu during the earlier weeks of my fandom– until he opened his mouth and sang…
44. Jaejoong is Cassiopeia’s best friend. He just blurts out whatever is on his mind, and what better way to find out juicy Dong Bang Shin Ki secrets than the member who has a foot-in-mouth disease?
45. If Jaejoong always eats his foot, then Changmin is a walking pile of snark. The guy just bluntly says whatever is on his mind in the dryest way possible, and you can’t help but laugh and feel sorry to who he is directing his snark to… Make way for Prince Changmin
46. Changmin have seizures when he laughs.
47. They’re gorgeous. Period. If you ever deny that, then you need to go to an optometrist, or are in severe need of a dictionary.
48. Yunho may not be the most recognizable singer in the group, but he’s the best damn leader you’ll ever see. And to all of you who questions Yunho’s singing capabilities, I laugh at your faces. HAH!
50. Their music. From heart-wrenching ballads to bubble gum pop to R & B to dance songs to Acapella to rock to just about every music genre there is… They just sing so well.
51. They clawed their way to the top, shedding blood, sweat and tears on the way. They were at the peak of their popularity in their homeland, and then were suddenly shipped off to a foreign land where they were virtually nobodies. They clambered like blind men at first, mute because of the language barrier and isolated from the rest. With only each other as compnay, they pushed themselves to their limits, together overcame depression and homesickness and earnestly learned the language, continuously improving their capabilities as artists, eventually winning the hearts of their fans and doing their best to make them happy. And yet they remain humble, still continuously trying to improve and doing their best in everything. And now that they’re seeking to broaden their horizons, to stretch their wings and leave the nest, I only wish for them to reach the new dreams they are now working for.
52. Because they’re Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin, and even if they stop being Hero, U-know, Micky, Xiah and Max, they will always be Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin, and I’m more than happy with that.
Even if they stop being TVXQ, I’ll still love JYCYJ forever.
If I could insert my whole favorites section from Youtube… I can’t. It’d take me more than a year.